Monday, March 31, 2008

明日は、出発。

This time tomorrow, I will be on a plane heading to my destination faraway lands. I've got my camera, so I'll be able to make this blog colorful and exciting when I'm there. So that's good.

I gather there may be some difficulty people are having with commenting on my blog. What you need to do this, is a google account. You can get one by going here. You don't need to use gmail or anything, you can keep using your old email account, but you need to have a google account. Then, you sign into it, and you should be able to leave comments, no problem.

Anyways, I may not see this for a while, because I have a bit of an adventure in store already. See, my plane arrives on April 1, but Oberlin can't accomodate anyone until April 2. So, I've arranged to stay with a friend of mine who's living near Tokyo for the first night. What this means for me, is that I get to wrestle with the Japanese train system immediately after getting out of customs, while still jetlagged.

I'll make another post as soon as I'm back and situated in Japan. Until then, さようなら (goodbye).

No comments: